You are here
- Experimental design
- Sample preparation
- Usage of equipment: confocal, two-photon microscopes, cryostat, etc.
- Hands-on individual training on the Core’s or PI’s equipment
- Data acquisition
- Data analysis and preparation of figures and presentations
- Written technical parts of grants and manuscripts, and IACUC protocols
- Letters of support for grant applications
Educational Resources (coming soon)
- A shared Burke-wide antibody database with antibody’s source, validation and RRID number.
- Adapted experimental protocols.
- Guidance for figure preparation.
- Advertising materials for currently available techniques including images and movies with technical details.
- Detailed description of the Core equipment.
- Equipment reservation log.
- Links to publications with innovative techniques.
- Training courses (basics of immunocytochemistry, confocal and two-photon microscopy, figure preparation, ImageJ data analysis, and optogenetics from the experimental point of view).
- Seminars demonstrating new techniques developed at the Imaging Core or potentially interesting to the investigators.