You are here
Vision Measurement: Science from Bench to Bedside
Who Should Attend:Everyone is welcome
Watch our webinar series on Science Gives Hope as Dr. Glen Prusky presents Vision Measurement: Science from Bench to Bedside.
Topics discussed include:
- How do we measure vision?
- Why is measuring vision important?
- What happens when the retina is damaged?
- How can vision measurement help in treating disease?
- What are the latest breakthroughs in treating vision impairments?
Visionary Valentino: Setting Sights on Innovative Vision Rehab & Research
Watch a short video about a boy named Valentino and his love of music are the backbone of an innovative research project known as OptokineSys. Watch as the team from the Burke-Blythedale Pediatric Neuroscience Research Collaboration work alongside Valentino's parents to unlock his world.