You are here
Stem Cells for Treating the Nervous System – Are We Ready for Prime Time?
Who Should Attend:Everyone is welcome
Topics presented include:
- Are all stem cells created in a dish or do stem cells reside in our body?
- How can we use stem cells to repair the damaged nervous system?
- What evidence exists for the therapeutic utility of stem cells in treating brain disorders or repairing the damaged nervous system?
- How can stem cells in a dish help build new therapies for treating brain disorders?
- Using stem cells to treat COVID-19, is there any merit to it?