You are here
Repairing Lost Connections – New Concepts to Treat Spinal Cord Injury
Who Should Attend:Everyone is welcome
Watch our webinar series on Science Gives Hope as Dr. Jian Zhong presents Repairing Lost Connections – New Concepts to Treat Spinal Cord Injury.
Topics presented include:
- Axons – the communication lines between the brain and the periphery.
- Regenerating and rerouting injured axons.
- Mechanisms of axon growth.
- New ways to promote axon growth in injured nerves and spinal cord.
- A new phase I trial for spinal cord injury.