You are here
Visual Assessment in Brain Injured Children
CLINICAL TRIAL:In-Progress / Currently Recruiting Participants
We have created a computer-based system that measures vision using a portable computer and an eye tracker. We use this system to determine thresholds of visual ability, which has been difficult in children with low vision due to brain injury.
What Do We Offer?
- Comprehensive eye and vision examination, including measures of visual acuity and eye movements.
- Coordinated review of history and test results.
- Written report to referring provider.
- Eligible children referred to clinical research trials.
- Brain injury that might produce vision problems.
- Able to follow an object smoothly with eyes.