You are here
Neurodegenerative Disease - November 2
EVENT:Introduction to Neuroscience | For Registered Students
Who Should Attend:High School Students
- Article on neurodegenerative diseases
- What is Alzheimer's Disease - TEDEd
- Micheal J Fox on Parkinson's Disease
- Learn neuropathological and clinical signs of common neurodegenerative diseases.
- Identify the primary brain regions (anatomical) affected by neurodegenerative diseases.
- Understanding the cellular and molecular mechanisms underlying neurodegenerative diseases.
- Understanding the risk factors, frequency, therapeutics and prevention for neurodegenerative diseases.
- Discuss advances in research of neurodegenerative diseases.
About Introduction to Neuroscience
Burke Neurological Institute, in White Plains, is offering an Introduction to Neuroscience course for interested local High School students.