- Textbook Ch1
- Textbook Ch2 pgs 24-30
- Textbook Ch7 pgs 180-186
- Textbook Ch7 Appendix pgs 219-249
- Understanding basic anatomy and terminology.
- Identifying and understanding the function of basic cellular components of the nervous system.
- The general organization and functions of the Central Nervous System (CNS) and Peripheral Nervous System (PNS).
- An introduction to the cranial nerves, meninges, and ventricular system.
About Introduction to Neuroscience
Burke Neurological Institute, in White Plains, is offering an Introduction to Neuroscience course for interested High School students.