The ArmeoSpring is suitable for the widest range of patients from severely to moderately affected. It is specifically designed for patients who are beginning to regain active movement of the arm and hand.
- Enables independent arm and hand training for moderately to severely impaired patients.
- Ergonomic exoskeleton enables functional and self-initiated movement therapy.
- Extensive 3D workspace supports simultaneous arm and hand therapy.
- Motivates patients with Augmented Performance Feedback exercises for arm and hand training.
- Provides assessments for an objective analysis and documentation of patient progress.